Monday, April 8, 2013

Canvas- ain't that some kind of budget Ikea?

Anyway...no posts, but been busy in the garden. I am extremely pleased with how things are going, and I will say, in a cheesy butler voice, " I am finding my creative outlet."  I've been working very hard on creating terraced paths in the main vegetable garden.  All rocks are salvaged from digging the beds in.  Timbers were on sale for $1.97 at Lowe's - that is super mega rock bottom cheap.  Here's some pictures!


Garden looking down from the car port.  Timbers inside the chain link are next.  12" rebar pins down each timber.


The terrace/path.


From the table by the shed.  Shows the terraced aspect better.
.


And a fantastic looking dug in bed- it's the same as above, turned over, broken up, and raked.  I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with it. 


Another turned in bed.  Damn, that looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment